11 Oct 2016 Mental Health Week Panel @ UQ
Mind Blank will be present at the University of Queensland's St. Lucia Campus for their Mental Health Week Panel.
The Psychology Students Association will host a discussion on the current landscape of mental health in Australia.
Mental health has a profound impact on the lives of individuals, their families and also the wider community, considering
this the panel discussion aims to provide insight into the following points of interest:
- What do individuals require from mental health professionals now more than ever?
- How do or how should professionals, in both for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, adopt changes and adapt to the current mental health landscape?
- What are latest innovations in mental health treatment and support? How can these be used to provide best practice and enrich the lives of clients?
- Are there new techniques and technologies being utilised to not just survive, but thrive in the current age?
- What major skills are sought after in mental health professionals in 2016 that we might not have seen 20, or even 10 years ago?