Student Leadership Conferences and Youth Mental Health Forums
Are you hosting a Youth Mental Health Forum? Are you currently planning a Crossroad program at your school? Need help making your event engaging, interactive and fun? If so, we may be able to help you with your special event.
Did you know:
- We can bring an interactive theatre element to your day
- We can provide trained and qualified MC's to lead your day
- We provide fun and entertaining icebreakers through out your day
- We can host your Q & A panels
- We can host goal setting, action plan workshops to help keep mental health awareness sustaining in your communities
Sample list of clients:
- The Albury Wodonga Youth Mental Health Forum
- Benalla Youth Mental Health Forum
- Leeton Youth Mental Health Forum
- Health Mind's Theatre Conference Shoalhaven Collaboration
- Health Mind's Theatre Conference Illawarra Collaboration
- Inaugural Kiama Youth Mental Health Forum
- RECHARGE Illawarra & South Coast Youth Services Seminar
For a full list of Mind Blank's clients go to http://www.mindblank.org.au/whats-happening
Mind Blank is creatively committed to mental health education with mindfulness and integrity. Our team can help keep your young people engaged in your forum events. Our team aims to provide young people with the skills to identify mental health issues, as well as removing stigma and provide the information of resources available to assist them in help seeking.
Want to know more?
Feel free to touch base with our friendly staff through http://www.mindblank.org.au/bookings