Partnerships and Collaborations
Mind Blank is a not-for-profit organisation that generates awareness and innovative education of mental health topics in youth across Australia.
We advocate a holistic and balanced approach through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
This is a call out to share that our team is open to your new ideas.
Here are some of our program aims and outcomes:
- Provide a socially inclusive event to young people and their peers using interactive theatre focusing on mental health, stigma and help seeking/ peer support.
- To help remove the stigma of mental health challenges held by young people, and the lack of awareness
- To build a collaborative partnership between service providers, schools and Mind Blank which will seek to educate young people and key educators about mental health issues and pathways to seeking help, with the aim of decreasing poor outcomes in at risk young people.
- To provide a 'soft-entry point' for those who may need further mental health seeking support.
- To empower young people into apply self-care techniques and support peers in a time of need.
Like what we do?
Get in touch to help us to continue making an impact in your area. https://www.mindblank.org.au/contact-us
Sample list of clients:
University of Sydney, NSW Schizophrenia Foundation, Mental Health Professionals Network, Australian Psychological Society, Youth Off the Streets, Navitas English, Strategic Community Assistance to Refugee Families (SCARF), the Illawarra Multicultural Services (IMS), Wesley Suicide Prevention & Awareness Networks and NSW Service for the Treatment and Rehabilitation of Torture and Trauma Survivors (STARTTS).
Sample of script content collaborations in the horizon:
- Consent Culture
- Domestic Violence
- Workplace Wellbeing Empowerment workshops
In search for partners interested in collaborating in the following topics:
- LGBT Bullying
- Eating Disorders
- Self Harm
- Understanding Bipolar