Mental Health Workshop - Burnout
Does you struggle to talk openly about mental health in your workplace? Do you find your workplace is tired, fatigued, and feeling a little overworked? Your workplace is surviving in this uncertain world, however, progress feels stagnant as uncertain times tend to dominate conversations?
Mind Blank could be the experience you’ve been looking for!
Did you know:
- Mental health cost Australian businesses $10.9 billion per year.
- No-one is immune to constant pressure and when our bodies respond to fight and flight it puts us in a higher risk of burnout.
Mind Blank programs will support to an overwhlemed workforce. We help businesses by running workshops to get staff to look putting mental health prevention tactics and action steps into play. Staff will be guided through the application of a mental health resilience tool kit. This will equip them for long-term endurance and stamina during uncertain times.
What you receive:
- Training session length. 1.5 hour - 3 hour sessions.
- Tools and templates to support resilience-building strategies.
- Checklist supports to assess their personal resilience strategies.
- Video case study and workbook activities to continue to self-educate how to understand the evidence behind the investment of early intervention strategies.
For more information on this program:
What we do is we visit workplaces and host our specially-designed interactive workshops, which tackle important topics such as anxiety pressures from COVID-19, increased workloads, remote working, juggling work life balance- partners and families, and suicide prevention. Through role-play techniques, we reinforcing messages to learn about how to help someone whose mental health is struggling in a time of need.Read more