Mental Health Workshop - Mangers/Supervisor Training
Does you struggle to talk openly about mental health in your workplace? Do you find your workplace leaders are guiding staff through uncertain times and are competing with ongoing deadlines making it hard to balance staff morale?
Mind Blank could be the experience you’ve been looking for!
Workplace Culture - Psychosocial Hazard
- Did you know that in Work Health and Safety Act 2011 defines health to include psychological health? Mental health is important for the workplace as well as for the employees.
- Safework Australia guidelines show that it is your responsibility to support a preventative wellness culture at work and not just support employees in a mental health crisis situation.
- Managers and supervisors can play an important role to support an employee who may be struggling with their mental health.
How do we help?
The Mind Blank team will host a series of workshops designed to build on emotional empathy skills. We will provide a safe environment to discuss how to create a supportive workplace wellness culture following best practice guidelines.
What you receive:
- Training session length. 1.5 hour - 3 hour sessions.
- Tools and templates to support further understanding of how best support staff wellbeing.
- Checklist support to add staff wellbeing as report measure to encourage a wellness culture.
- Video case study and workbook activities to continue to self-educate how to proactively support mental health in your workforce.
For More Information:
What we do is we visit workplaces and host our specially-designed interactive workshops, which tackle important topics such as anxiety pressures from COVID-19, increased workloads, remote working, juggling work life balance- partners and families, and suicide prevention. Through role-play techniques, we reinforcing messages to learn about how to help someone whose mental health is struggling in a time of need.Read more