- Australian Bureau of Statistics (2016) Causes of Death, Australia Statistics [online] http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by%20Subject/3303.0~2015~Main%20Features~Intentional%20self-harm:%20key%20characteristics~8. Accessed 19.07.2017
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (2007) National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results. Australian Bureau of Statistics. [online]http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Latestproducts/4326.0Main%20Features32007. Accessed 24.04.201
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (2015) INTENTIONAL SELF-HARM IN ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER PEOPLE. Causes of Death, Australia [online] http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by%20Subject/3303.0~2015~Main%20Features~Intentional%20self-harm%20in%20Aboriginal%20and%20Torres%20Strait%20Islander%20people~9. Accessed 24.04.2017
- Korff, J (2016) Aboriginal suicide rates. Creative Spirits. [online] https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/aboriginal-suicide-rates#ixzz4f32tphFx. Accessed 24.04.2017
- Orygen, (2017) Raising the bar for youth suicide prevention. Orygen, The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health. [online] https://www.orygen.org.au/Policy-Advocacy/Policy-Reports/Raising-the-bar-for-youth-suicide-prevention/orygen-Suicide-Prevention-Policy-Report.aspx?ext= . Accessed 19.07.2017
- Waters, Monks, Ayres & Thomson, (2012). The use of Theatre in Education (TIE): A review of the evidence. Child Health Promotion Research Centre Edith Cowan University for the Constable Care Child Safety Foundation [online] http://www.ntccorporate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ECU_the_use_of_theatre_in_education_a_review_of_the_evidence.pdf . Accessed: 31.12.2018
- Vukovic, D., (2017) One in three higher education students think about suicide or self-harm, report says. ABC News. [online] http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-06/one-in-three-students-consider-self-harm-and-suicide/8420728. Accesses 05.05.2018.