Tracking your use
Mind Blank Ltd (“Mind Blank” or “we”) may collect statistics on visitor traffic to our website through “cookies”. These are anonymous and do not identify you. We may also anonymously track your visit to our website by using information collected by others to better understand how our website is used and what you are interested in (eg. Google Analytics). This does not give us any information that could be used to identify you individually.
If you have concerns about the use of “cookies”, you can adjust your browser to turn off use of “cookies” or notify you when they are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features on our website.
Links to other websites
Using images, videos and text from our website
You may use the material (images, videos and text) on this website to educate yourself and others, to promote Mind Blank’s work or to fundraise for us. However, there are certain requirements which you must follow:
1. We encourage you to fundraise for Mind Blank. You can use our name by stating that the proceeds from your fundraising activity will be going to “Mind Blank Ltd”. If you have a webpage, you can create a link from your webpage to our website. However, we will not be responsible for the management or conduct of your fundraising activity. Please state clearly that Mind Blank is not involved in the organisation of your fundraising activity. It is your responsibility to make sure that you comply with all applicable laws covering things such as: obtaining permits or licenses where necessary, providing accurate information to the public and ensuring that you remit funds to us promptly.
2. If you want to use Mind Blank’s material for commercial purposes or to fundraise for Mind Blank through your business or other commercial activity, you must first seek our approval.
3. You will only use the material on our website, or the link to our website, in ways which protect and enhance our reputation.
4. Having a link to our website does not mean that Mind Blank supports or endorses what you do. You will make this clear on your website.
5. You are not allowed to use any images from our website without first seeking our approval.
6. You are not allowed to use Mind Blank’s logo or trade mark without first seeking our approval.
7. If you use any material from our website, you must not change the material in any way and you must acknowledge us as the owner as follows: “© Copyright Mind Blank Ltd [year]. All rights reserved. Used by permission. Source: www.mindblank.org.au.”
8. You will need to get separate permission from the owner of any material marked “used by permission [name of owner]” (because it belongs to that owner).
9. You must not use our material to fundraise for anybody else.
10. We can ask you to stop using our material or linking your website to our website at any time at our complete discretion.
Mind Blank may make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. Any changes will be reflected on this page.
Click here to access the: