If you want:-
- to support mental health prevention initiatives,
- or the chance to make a real difference in the community
Mind Blank has a wonderful opportunity for you to get experience helping support an important cause.
Mind Blank is a not-for-profit organization that generates awareness for mental health concerns in youth across Australia using interactive theatre pieces, engaging youth in a fresh and unique way.
Mind Blank is growing rapidly with existing projects and expansion plans. To support our organisation growth we are looking for volunteers who can keep us organised and can keep our creative team accountable for upcoming performance duties.
The role we are recruiting for is a max 3 hours per week. We can be flexibly and we are happy for you to work remotely in your own time to support the team.
This is a support role to assist the Operational Team to deliver the strategic objectives of the company. You will be working on a needs basis to ensure all administration duties are conducted to the best of your ability.
The role requires the following key responsibilities and duties:
- Drafting event related documents
-Document management(scanning, collating, collecting)
- Supporting the development of Mind Blank marketing collateral
- Collecting and collating evaluation data oversight
- Supporting stakeholder communications
Our ideal candidate has:-
- Some experience in an office administration role
- Great attention to detail and the ability to follow processes
- Resilience and the ability to juggle work loads on a weekly basis
- Proven experience in following systems and process
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
Essential selection criteria
- Values driven attitude and passion to make a positive impact in the community
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and remotely
- Have a Current Working With Children Check or wiliness to apply for one
Mind Blank offers you a rare opportunity to grow and develop your admin skills and expertise with a committed, fun and responsive team in a professional business environment. For access to volunteer job description click here.
If you want to be a part of an incredible company that makes a real difference to the lives of many youth, apply to join our amazing team today. Please apply by providing your CV through the link below or email us at email@example.com for more information.
We will call shortlisted candidates to arrange an interview. We look forward to meeting you! For further company information, please visit our website www.mindblank.org.au Are you looking for a volunteer job with a sense of purpose?